• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel problems on the deuce.

Dhallftworth

Does anyone know the fuel systems of the deuce, and has time to call me? I can't get it to fire up. I'm finally getting fuel to the injectors, but that's about it. 817-343-4812

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd say there's no end to the threads about fuel problems on here. First thing I'd do is spend a day reading the threads.
If none of what they did works, then start a new thread.

peashooter

Here is a good thread on fuel system troubleshooting by Patracy: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...of-Hyd-Head)&p=1312432&viewfull=1#post1312432

Also I'll just throw in that whenever I have changed filters or removed a fuel line for some reason, I've had a tough time starting it. I finally started spraying a shot of starting fluid into the mushroom cap after i work on the fuel system and that has helped tremendously with getting it started the first time after any fuel system work.... And if you end up needing a Hydraulic Head, Give TNJ Murray a call as they were selling them for $300 not long ago unadvertised (yes they are the asian made ones but so far I havent heard of anyone having problems with them).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks