• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

full shut off solenoid on NHC250?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I would replace it, it is cheap, just because there is a click does not mean it is working

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The one I installed on my 819 is made by BEPCO, INC p/n 6997324, 24v fuel solenoid, I would RUN fast from that NAPA price, WAY hi

jasonjc

you can pick them up at truck pro under 15.00 i stop in and they usually dont have the 24v in stock but its there next day. i would never pay 55.00 for one.:beer:
Hey Tim do you have the number for the one from truck pro??? My truck pro just gave me that deer in the headlight look. And the number the 713m819 gave does not work for them either.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Hey Tim do you have the number for the one from truck pro??? My truck pro just gave me that deer in the headlight look. And the number the 713m819 gave does not work for them either.
Thats funny, I took the number right OFF the box top flap with the number on it, I keep all the number top flap in a hard copy folder

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks