• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Functional wheel valve after CTIS removal (?)

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No thank you.

I'm sorry, but their prices are an utter embarrassment and disgrace to the surplus business.

Whatever you are looking for that sends you there, can be found elsewhere for a fraction of the price.
WOE NELLY WOE !!!! Down boy down !!! Did you read anywhere in that thread to buy anything it was for Geo to look at the valve stem with the red cap thats what we need to get rid of the ctis stuff on the wheel . Get back in from the sun take a few of them 714s fix that broke link in the chain no more diet pills turn off the the evening news watch BAD BOYS movie WOOO SAA WOO SAA RUB YOUR EAR LOBES WOO SAA !!!! THIS METH IS TAKEING OVER OUR NATION !!

Third From Texas

WOE NELLY WOE !!!! Down boy down !!! Did you read anywhere in that thread to buy anything it was for Geo to look at the valve stem with the red cap thats what we need to get rid of the ctis stuff on the wheel . Get back in from the sun take a few of them 714s fix that broke link in the chain no more diet pills turn off the the evening news watch BAD BOYS movie WOOO SAA WOO SAA RUB YOUR EAR LOBES WOO SAA !!!! THIS METH IS TAKEING OVER OUR NATION !!

Meth is a big problem.

And you'd have to be on a crapload of it to buy anything from old Joe.

Go to eBay and search LMTV.

Enjoy surfing thru all the stuff with his watermark.

Look at the prices and THEN tell me who is on drugs.

I truly feel sorry for the poor bastards who don't know NOT to purchase from them (and a certain amount of contempt for those who send others to their site).

Pick something he sells and I'll show you the GovPlanet/GSA/etc link to what he paid.

I get it. If you don't like it, don't buy it right?

Nope, my mission in life is to warn EVERYONE who I can reach to LOOK HARDER and ELSEWHERE for items you need.

;)

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Meth is a big problem.

And you'd have to be on a crapload of it to buy anything from old Joe.

Go to eBay and search LMTV.

Enjoy surfing thru all the stuff with his watermark.

Look at the prices and THEN tell me who is on drugs.

I truly feel sorry for the poor bastards who don't know NOT to purchase from them (and a certain amount of contempt for those who send others to their site).

Pick something he sells and I'll show you the GovPlanet/GSA/etc link to what he paid.

I get it. If you don't like it, don't buy it right?

Nope, my mission in life is to warn EVERYONE who I can reach to LOOK HARDER and ELSEWHERE for items you need.

;)
I hear ya i shop just about everything i buy just because im in no rush ! Rushing usally cost you money ! Ive never pitted 2 sportin girls against themselves to save me a dollar but i will raise hell at kroger over a can of beans lmao . Are you on any blood pressure medication Yet ? LOL WOOOOOO SAAAA WOOOO SAAA

coachgeo

Yes, but I don't pay 2000% markup for it.

;p
IMHO his ( @chucky ) post was zero about purchasing anything... only that their site can be a place to start.... even if it is just for finding a picture. This time though...... their price appears to be one of the least costly. and it is the Oshkosh one butttt.... it still does NOT have any threads at the tip. No clue if it is threaded so valve core goes deep or not. more detail for that part number at

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks