G749 preservation

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Another Ahab

Thank you ! And nope fred is a chocolate lab. I've never heard of a red lab. Could you be thinking of a duck tolling retriver from nova scotia ?
Fred is a fine canine specimen, sure enough!

And funny that you mention Nova Scotia, have they got a special dog thing going on up there?

The reason I ask:

- I am born-and-raised in labrador retreiver country here around the Chesapeake Bay in the Mid-Atlantic

- I thought I knew ALL the local lab breeds until about a year ago walking along the C&O Canal here outside D.C., when I run into a guy walking with his dog.

- I couldn't make out the breed, LOOKED like a lab, but the coat was kind of russet (like a "red-headed" chocolate lab or something).

- I asked the guy and he says it's a "Red Lab" and that their native to somewhere up in NE Canada, like Nova Scotia or something.

Of course maybe he was making it all up, you know a comedian or something! But who knew? Something to learn every day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks