• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA MVPA Spring Rally Cleveland/Helen GA 7-8 May 2010

Col Mike

Post Action Report

Absolutely beautiful weather!

The day began with a salute to past and present Veterans/Soldiers and the presentation of the Colors.

After that, a ride through the resort, then the drive to Alpine Helen. As we entered Helen, I couldn't help feeling that we had just crossed the Rhine into Germany! We certainly got some attention.

The ride consisted of three jeeps followed by 3 deuce and a halfs. Not many vehicles, but impressive none the less. An intersting thing, as we circled around Helen by the creek we came across a Civil War event in the park. It really looked strange to see Abraham Lincoln at the side of the road waving at us!

Attachments

Capt.Marion

Had a great time. Good to see some SteelSoldiers faces there... Clinto and GF, twright, JoeM62, SquirtTruck, and I know there were some more that I don't know their SS Handles for, so chime in if you went and what you were driving!

Jimma

Hellen Rally

I was at the event and had a great time. We made some new friends and enjoyed showing off my deuce. If you did not go you missed a good time with some really nice people and some great vendors. Cant wait until the next event.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks