• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gamma goat solid red tailight lens ???

Al Capone

I think they are gamma goat . They are solid round red lens I'm looking for . Goats have the two light setup on each side . From pics one set of normal mv style but I need a set of lens for solid red brake lights

Jericho

Al there on sEE BAY and a numbr of other sights Just search for Gama Goat tail lights , once thru rebuild they were fitted with the standard M series lights, I have one with old style and one with new, If your not worried about period correct I prefer the new, they are much more visible at night

Al Capone

Thanks midwest is the site I was looking for . I just need lens have the housings . I thought about swapping to newer style but would have to plug and holes and drill one new one for wires . Did not want to modify it since I already have the housings someone just stole all the covers . I got some covers off m37