• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gamma goat solid red tailight lens ???

Al Capone

I think they are gamma goat . They are solid round red lens I'm looking for . Goats have the two light setup on each side . From pics one set of normal mv style but I need a set of lens for solid red brake lights

Jericho

Al there on sEE BAY and a numbr of other sights Just search for Gama Goat tail lights , once thru rebuild they were fitted with the standard M series lights, I have one with old style and one with new, If your not worried about period correct I prefer the new, they are much more visible at night

Al Capone

Thanks midwest is the site I was looking for . I just need lens have the housings . I thought about swapping to newer style but would have to plug and holes and drill one new one for wires . Did not want to modify it since I already have the housings someone just stole all the covers . I got some covers off m37

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks