• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GAZ 66

USSR

In Soviet GAZ 66 is considered in the best light military trucks.
Compare UAZ 452 and GAZ 66 is impossible - this is very different cars ...
Want to buy a 66 - let me know and I find in stock truck with a minimum mileage (500-1000 miles )....

Jim Hunter

Hello guys,

I came across a GAZ 66 without body (bare chassis) that is mostly complete and rust free.
It needs a drivers side windshield,engine tune up and some other small repairs...
How much is a fair price for this truck ? Photos will be impossible to post at the moment, just an general estimate will be good....

Thank you,
Jim

USSR

Hello guys,

I came across a GAZ 66 without body (bare chassis) that is mostly complete and rust free.
It needs a drivers side windshield,engine tune up and some other small repairs...
How much is a fair price for this truck ? Photos will be impossible to post at the moment, just an general estimate will be good....

Thank you,
Jim
If he is in Greece, the price is $ 2-3000 a maximum ...
The new chassis 66 in Ukraine can be purchased for 3000-3500 $
Engine in excellent condition $ 2000 ...

USSR

Wow ! These are nice looking trucks !
Can you share some tech specs ???

Jim
SPECIFICATIONS
Seats - 4
Curb weight, kg - 2200
Payload, kg - 800
Trailer weight, kg - 2000
Maximum speed km / h - 110
Maximum gradeability deg - 40
Crossing ford depth, m -
Turning radius, m - 9,5
Engine - ZMZ-66-06
Power, hp / rpm - 125/3200
Moment, Nm / rpm - 294/2000-2500
Suspension - dependent on semi-elliptic leaf springs
Fuel consumption at 60 km / h, l/100
km - 20
Fuel tank capacity, l - 105

Chassis Partizan - is a shortened chassis of the truck GAZ-66 with native hosts and
aggregates: the engine, transmission,transfer case and elements of the suspension - keep a low hood line and ensure low center of gravity, the creators of
car shifted engine back and lowered his deeper, passing by changing the attachment point of the generator and steering pumps. The middle part of the body - it rebuild cabin "sixty-sixth" with Unified glazing and
rear cargo bay are made armored fiberglass...

Cost is such "partisan": 10000 to $ 15000)))))))))))))))

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks