• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Get Your Popcorn Ready: Unicorn ALERT

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well i just got home me and the love doll went to the Windrock/TN RALLY and had a great time met alot of folks ive been talking to on here for the last 5 yrs (its good to put a face with a call sign ) And everybody was so much younger than i thought they would be ! Man there were trucks of every sise and shape and all of them keeping the trails hot and i got to look thru the MOST SICKEST HUMV ive ever seen it had every part/ piece /component /gun/radio/ and hands down the coolest thing ever and the owner LARS a longtime member said he hasnt been active in a long time told me about every knob and trigger so maybe we can get him back on here with his updates !IMG_3336.jpegIMG_3339.jpegIMG_3340.jpegIMG_3318.jpeg

Last edited:

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
I'm not justifying the cost, but the LTAS cab is nothing like the old retrofit kits armor kits. It actually is not bad inside, has more visibility in some sense than even the regular cab, and they all have HVAC, nice seats, so on. When they come from Oshkosh, they do well as they're balanced. But, it is a lot of weight and not needed unless you are fighting. Turret hole is same as a HMMWV finally.