• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Getting tired of the same ole thing..

topgun217

Here's a thought, but I think you already did this for some reason: dark grey seats with matt black dash (or visaversa) ; outside: a (2) shades of black and dark grey camo effect. Urban camo scheme variation. Just a thought.....

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks guys, I know it's not military style on the inside but it's way nicer then GM ever did in the trucks. Still a M1009 in everything but the seats! That truck has a ton of work in it.

And for my next trick... How about a dark charcoal gray and black truck, with the seats and trim black?
Or a dark charcoal gray base color with shadow camo and black interior?

DieselBob

And for my next trick... How about a dark charcoal gray and black truck, with the seats and trim black?
Or a dark charcoal gray base color with shadow camo and black interior?
I think a charcoal gray/black would be very nice looking. Are you thinking about doing the traditional military interior or more of the civvy style like the one you just did.

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think a charcoal gray/black would be very nice looking. Are you thinking about doing the traditional military interior or more of the civvy style like the one you just did.
Thanks! Really the only thing that's different is the color of the upholstery, same seats and everything else. I would use the upgraded faux leather, that stuff is nice. Much better quality than original, and it has a flat style leather finish.

Come on down and check it out :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to see your quality of work done on a MERDC camo scheme. I'm really starting to dig the MERDC CUCVs.

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for all the nice comments! The truck has been sold to a great guy in VA who I believe is now a new member of SS.

David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks