• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

getting tracked RAPIER ready for road run

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
All I can say is WOW! If they sold them over here all the electronics would have been de-milled. I can see the SEZ is still there, does the tracking camera and radar still function? The track is a M548 modified for the system.

m880 unimog

yes indeed M548-or in this role RCM748 all derived from the M113 base family of APC-the 113 is the largest selling milveh in the west-having over 40 countries as customers-talk about getting it right!
this particular TRLV -[tracked rapier launch vehicle] is fully operational , featuring all the latest up grades to the tracking and aquisition systems , its not really privately owned-more corporately owned.still looking forward to my road march next month or so.

Last edited:

battlecr

Out here in the the Northwest, FMC took the M-113 running gear and made a log skidder out of them. Ha a hydraulic arch on them. They were really fast.

Don G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks