• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

getting tracked RAPIER ready for road run

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
All I can say is WOW! If they sold them over here all the electronics would have been de-milled. I can see the SEZ is still there, does the tracking camera and radar still function? The track is a M548 modified for the system.

m880 unimog

yes indeed M548-or in this role RCM748 all derived from the M113 base family of APC-the 113 is the largest selling milveh in the west-having over 40 countries as customers-talk about getting it right!
this particular TRLV -[tracked rapier launch vehicle] is fully operational , featuring all the latest up grades to the tracking and aquisition systems , its not really privately owned-more corporately owned.still looking forward to my road march next month or so.

Last edited:

battlecr

Out here in the the Northwest, FMC took the M-113 running gear and made a log skidder out of them. Ha a hydraulic arch on them. They were really fast.

Don G.