• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert PA rally, September 19-20 2008

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No. I got too much heavy stuff.. This year it will just be the pickup and a long (low to the ground) trailer.

Look for my deuce at the NJMTA show. As long as Randy has the forklift there... :)

The covered "outside" spaces at the MTA fairground and the help that the MTA gives to the vendors (like the forklift) is one reason that I think the MTA show is better than the Gilbert show as a Vendor... Both shows are great, but the covered spaces cant be beat.

art

Your truck looked great at the MTA Sussex Show.
You are right, it's a great show and I love my outside covered spaces.

spentshell

If anyone is bringing a hot water heater or flame heater for an m35 give me a pm, winter will be here before you know it and im tired of freezing my but off. I tried posting this in the wanted ads but it didnt go thru for some reason.I like Freightrains idea of a wanted thread for the different shows and events so we can find the different odds and ends we need.

Jersey Crew gun trucks will be there Thursday with the Untouchable and Satans Li'l Angel, Looking forward to renewing old aquaintances and meeting new. Be interesting to put some faces to the names on this list. Club sign will be up at our site "54TH NAM". Stop in for a beer an introduce yourselves. LT

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just checked the long range forecast for this weekend. Looks like sunny and around highs of 70 degrees, whole weekend. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Course, it could change, we are still 4 days away.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Got a mounted A1 or A2 spare (new) and bringing it. Think I may have one of the spare tire chain hoists and some other associate stuff like that. Got a standard length bed tarp and bows but that's for a 923 and/or 813.

Monkeyboyarmy

Thanks for the reply Medlog.The 915 is the line haul semi truck with the 400 Cummins and the Cat trans.I am looking for the output yoke for the forward-rear axle,1 short axle shaft,cone locks and nuts for axle shafts,driver's side door handle,instrument panel parts,pulley for alternator,fiberglass grille shell and a few other odds and ends.I could use the spare tire hoist for either the 915 or the 923.I am also looking for 923 parts like the troop seats and the small door on the back of the ISO bed,pressure sensors for the air tanks and the small aluminum drive bushings for the wiper arms.I will be there friday morning.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We're home. Show was great, Thanks to everyone. Pics in the morning.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got home OK a bit ago.

Show was good, was good to see everyone.

I got some goodies including a Braden Capstan Winch for my 45 MB, and one of those hard to find GM dealer CUCV parts books...

GamaGoatGirl

RE: Great time at Gilbert Show!

Here are some pictures of the different vehicles seen at Gilbert!

Attachments