• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert Show Stuff

Srjeeper

On a side note here...* if anybody has a 'GOOD' canvas cab & cargo cover w/end curtains for a M-35 and ya'd like to trade for a GOOD like new 3color CamoVinyl set. Bring them along and stop by the Dawghouse in spots B 3-4-5 and see me or maddawg. Also got a complete frame up redone 416 needs a new home(see signature).

I'll be the tall, thin, blonde haired guy that looks like a movie star, maddawg's the ugly one.

Attachments

maxspeed250

I can bring deuce multifuel cylinder sleeve and piston kits, singles or enough for all 6 holes. Currently listed in classifieds, send me a PM so I can set them aside for you.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Right rear stab pocket for the same.
Not sure what you mean here, what is it?

I have a pretty decent winch chain assembly I'll bring it along.

I don't have a cable end clevis.

Last edited:

mutt1966

Iam parting out a '86 Jimmy 6.2 Diesel if anyone is interested in a 31 gallon tank, tilt steering wheel, class 3 hitch, reclining front seats and a swingout twin jerry can tire holder made by Kayline let me know and Ill bring them along Ill be in spaces D-1 & 2. email me at m151a168@yahoo.com

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I forgot to mention, I will also have CUCV vacuum valves for sale, at the show.

I'm Getting loaded tomorrow....8)

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, with this lousy ecomomy, I don't dare take down, more than I can haul back home. But Thanks for the offer!

I'll watch for you to be driving the new mule around the show!

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is everbody loaded up and ready?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Truck and trailer are loaded and ready to go. Getting the last tidbits of history to display from around the house to bring. The portable bit of South Vietnam 1969 will be arriving around noon tomorrow, hope everyone can swing by and take a look.

I love doing living history. Someday when I get a paying job, I'm going to start getting a lot more "things" to display. Heck, there's even a gent out there making nice replicas of M101 105mm howitzers. Wouldn't that be cool to have set up! A small fire base from Bu Prang ready to send some heat back to Charlie...Ah, what would it be like having money....