• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL condition: HX

tuckered

Doubt your going to get a sticky as the site site qwner has already addressed this issue in the rules ; Do not post as if texting and do avoid the use of texting abbreviations.

I'm just stating that many abbreviations are used here. It is not an argument, just stating a simple fact. Texting or sexting aside, not everyone knows what all of the abbreviations here, are. Perhaps it is because some people are new and some are just old. It does not matter as the texting is irrelevant. It is not a monstrous, hideous, outrageous, disgusting, malicious, fascists or facetious to suggest a thread for abbreviations.

KsM715

This trailer had a H7 code. I have done nothing to it. (repair wise) and in the last month it has made a 1400 mile round trip to South Dakota and back and hauled 9000lbs of gravel (in 3 trips) with out a problem.

0731120937.jpg

Now, TOGTFO.

Flyingvan911

My deuce was listed as H7, one level above scrap. We started it up and drove it off. It was/is in great shape. We couldn't have asked for better.

Ps. We did do a thorough check and PMCS but everything way full/working and ready to go.

Isaac-1

Condition codes are a luck of the draw and can be almost anything. I have bought HX equipment that was barely used before and fully function.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks