• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Deuces on hold again 2' to TSC?

Capriceii

LOL that is a very valid, they charge our CCs then bank the money and make interest. (IRS does the same thing:)

But GL as private company should have to honor the sale of the vehicle AS-IS at the end of the auction. I know that if I knew the panel was missing I would not have even bid on my truck. That panel if I have to replace the whole thing with like new or new parts is going to be in the $500 range. and your right the DRMO does not care except in trying to maximize there sale price. But GL should care for it's customers, and show some kind of understanding.

It is just good business, or in the end the dealers will be the only one buying and that will drive the prices even further down. And if I knew then what I know now, as a first timer, I probably would have bought from a dealer, and extra 2K the eliminate the heart ach and get a truck I know I can start and drive home..

Then maybe later buy one on line:) all well live and learn:) My truck will still be a kick ass toy hauler:)

Keep on Trucking! WooHoo

surfdog

Still haven't heard anything on my on-hold M35 from Sale 5132.

Any my EUC's from Sales 5147 & 5183 that normally are approved in < 1 week are now several weeks out.

markmontana

Still haven't heard anything on my on-hold M35 from Sale 5132.

Any my EUC's from Sales 5147 & 5183 that normally are approved in < 1 week are now several weeks out.
My 5183 was approved today:

Submission of EUC Pending 05/06/2010
EUC sent to Battle Creek 05/10/2010
Problem Report Sent to Customer 05/14/2010
Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek 05/17/2010
Customer Notified 05/27/2010

TexAndy

LOL that is a very valid, they charge our CCs then bank the money and make interest. (IRS does the same thing:)

But GL as private company should have to honor the sale of the vehicle AS-IS at the end of the auction. I know that if I knew the panel was missing I would not have even bid on my truck. That panel if I have to replace the whole thing with like new or new parts is going to be in the $500 range. and your right the DRMO does not care except in trying to maximize there sale price. But GL should care for it's customers, and show some kind of understanding.

It is just good business, or in the end the dealers will be the only one buying and that will drive the prices even further down. And if I knew then what I know now, as a first timer, I probably would have bought from a dealer, and extra 2K the eliminate the heart ach and get a truck I know I can start and drive home..

Then maybe later buy one on line:) all well live and learn:) My truck will still be a kick ass toy hauler:)

Keep on Trucking! WooHoo
If you go inspect something before the end of the sale, and document it, you can get out from under it if something is wrong/different between the time you looked at it and the time you go to pick it up.

Take pictures before. Take a camera with you when you go to pick it up. If it has damage you can't live with, take pictures of the damage and fill out a claim form.

SgtDave12

two of mine were on hold. One of them, a M35A2 just got cleared in PA. They didnt have info as to what the actual delay was, only held me up about two weeks.. hang in there guys. :grd:

REO 54

After reading this about purchasing from GL I feel lucky.I recently bought a 81'AMG from GSA and it was easy breezy.Even got my SP97 form in less than a week.So is it only older deuces that have radium gauges or in all of them?

The G Man

Mine still on hold. Did go see them yesterday, was allowed to try and start them. 1 outta 3 fired up, other batteries dead. Still waiting. Good news was dash panels still there.

surfdog

My deuce cleared at Ft. Drum today. I asked if any gauges were removed. Kevin said that "they never touched it".

I just talked to Kevin last night - I have one M35 on TSC hold and am at 4 weeks waiting for my EUC to be approved on a 2nd deuce.

An EUC on a couple on 101 trailers submitted a week after the deuce was just approved yesterday.

The G Man

Hey if they ever release our trucks, I will be down to pick up mine and would be willing to help anyone else out down there.. Ft Knox lot # 5143...Will have slave cables, chains generator and battery chargers and several BIG F___hammers:-D