• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gl put my purchase in the abandonment section

TJP

OK HERE'S THE UPDATE GL WILL GIVE ME TILL TUESDAY MAY 3rd TO PICK UP THE SHELTER. IS THERE ANYONE IN THE AREA OF FRENCH CAMP NEAR STOCKTON CA. THAT CAN PICK UP AND HOLD IT TILL MAY 10th. HERE ARE SOME PICS OF WHAT IT IS.
THANKS
TIM

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will they load it. or did the description say, no assistance loading?

Have you tried calling any local rollback services?

I would ask the GL lot guy for recomendations for local transpoters.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Click on his name, then click on send private message.

FormerNewMVGuy

OK HERE'S THE UPDATE GL WILL GIVE ME TILL TUESDAY MAY 3rd TO PICK UP THE SHELTER. IS THERE ANYONE IN THE AREA OF FRENCH CAMP NEAR STOCKTON CA. THAT CAN PICK UP AND HOLD IT TILL MAY 10th. HERE ARE SOME PICS OF WHAT IT IS.
THANKS
TIM

Man! I really want one of those, but seem to be on the wrong coast for nice shelters...

TJP

Picked up the shelter on Tuesday morning. The unit is excellent condition and a BIG BOUNOUCE the shelter has a generator that looks like it has never been started. Can't wait to work on it this weekend.
Will put pics up soon.
Big Thanks to 5TON4ever for good info on French Camp Depo .

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So to help everyone out, please recap what happened, who you talked to and how you got out of the abandonment pit.

Glas you got your stuff. [thumbzup]

GoinNutts

I have had multiple items from different events at the same location, Barstow. The first items sat 2-3 weeks before the later items came up for auction and then went to p/u. I just called and they allowed me to make a single trip for all items. The key I think is to call and let them know whats up and not assume anything.

TJP

Ok Here is how it went down with getting the shelter out of the abandoned section. First I had to fill out a claim form. Next thing that happened was they sent me a E-mail that told me they would make a decision in the next fifteen days. Two days later they sent a e-mail that said, as a onetime courtesy they will give three extra days to pick it up. So I hooked up the trailer and drove 12 hours to get my prize. The woman to send e-mails too for help on something like this is Monika A. Zalewska at GL she seems to get sh*t done and she is efficient.
Sorry it took me so long to answer but yesterday I was doing a round trip to Vegas to pick a trailer.
This stuff in addicting
( My name is Tim and I have a problem buying Military Equipment :cookoo:)
Here are some pics of my travels this week.

Attachments

TJP

It took Jay at GL about a hour to load. The fun part is going to be getting it off this weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks