• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gl Question

Redyserve

Hey guys, I have a GL question. I have bid on items in the past but have yet to win anything. The is a lot comming up soon that does not require an EUC, if I win how long is normal from the time the lot ends untill I can pick up. The same week, the next week. Is there a fast turnaround on receiving the paid in full invoice? Thanks in advance.

Myles

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If you are paying with a credit card they will charge your account almost immediatly.....you will get a Paid Invoice in a day or two depending on what day the auction ends.

Example......most of the auctions I bid on end on Thursday....on a non-EUC I usually have the Paid Invoice Monday.

You have ten working days to remove your property.
Some sites may give you more time depending on whether it is a manned site or not. Unmanned sites my only load out one or two days a week.

Bighurt

If you are paying with a credit card they will charge your account almost immediatly.....you will get a Paid Invoice in a day or two depending on what day the auction ends.
They don't tell you this but you can set up your account so that you have to approve charges to a card. Which means they don't take your money till you tell them to do so.

I do this with trucks, bid on the CC, pay with a cashiers check.

It's not a perfect system they overlook the note on the account every now and then.

Just wanted to add to WM's post of information.

Redyserve

Thanks for the fast reply. I want to bid on an item that ends mid Aug. I am going to be gone the first 2 weeks in Sept. I just wanted to make sure I would bee able to pick it up before I leave.

Myles

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Remember don't trust GL descriptions or pictures . It is up to you to inspect before bidding ( the terms you agree to before bidding ) .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks