• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gl Question

Redyserve

Hey guys, I have a GL question. I have bid on items in the past but have yet to win anything. The is a lot comming up soon that does not require an EUC, if I win how long is normal from the time the lot ends untill I can pick up. The same week, the next week. Is there a fast turnaround on receiving the paid in full invoice? Thanks in advance.

Myles

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If you are paying with a credit card they will charge your account almost immediatly.....you will get a Paid Invoice in a day or two depending on what day the auction ends.

Example......most of the auctions I bid on end on Thursday....on a non-EUC I usually have the Paid Invoice Monday.

You have ten working days to remove your property.
Some sites may give you more time depending on whether it is a manned site or not. Unmanned sites my only load out one or two days a week.

Bighurt

If you are paying with a credit card they will charge your account almost immediatly.....you will get a Paid Invoice in a day or two depending on what day the auction ends.
They don't tell you this but you can set up your account so that you have to approve charges to a card. Which means they don't take your money till you tell them to do so.

I do this with trucks, bid on the CC, pay with a cashiers check.

It's not a perfect system they overlook the note on the account every now and then.

Just wanted to add to WM's post of information.

Redyserve

Thanks for the fast reply. I want to bid on an item that ends mid Aug. I am going to be gone the first 2 weeks in Sept. I just wanted to make sure I would bee able to pick it up before I leave.

Myles

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Remember don't trust GL descriptions or pictures . It is up to you to inspect before bidding ( the terms you agree to before bidding ) .