• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glovebox/cupholders for a 923

goldneagle

After owning a Deuce for several years I really missed the glove box that it had when I got my first 923. The box behind the seat is nice but not quite as handy. So I started looking around for one that might fit in the 5 ton. I found one made for a boat with 2 cupholders on Ebay that would work just fine. With a little bit of modification it worked so well in the wife's truck that I decided to put one in my 923. Only mod to the box was to notch the right side to clear the defroster duct. It took just a few minutes and my wife's nail polish remover (acetone) to glue the trimmed pieces. After installation I shortened the grab bar and moved it over slightly.
Do you happen to have any pictures of the dash opening before you installed the box into the hole?