• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glow plugs by Indusa

rockspider

Uhm, wait a minute, I was talking about feeding 24v to the plugs through a switching current regulator, that would limit the amount of current they can drain, to obtain the same wattage=heat produced as when they are fed with 12v. I'm pretty sure that if you feed the plugs straight on 24v you will burn them, no matter if they are Indusa or Delco, as from what it has been said here in previous posts all of them are really rated at 12v only, not 24v!

Please correct me if I missed something, but from your post CCATLETT I understand you were to use resistors only to cheat the voltage sensor of the original GP Controller/relay.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks