• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

going to get new to me deuce,finally.

sandman7655

i got it from turnerman.great guy,its a nice 1987 m35 a2c.doesnt need a whole lot of anything.i saw a little drip of oil on bottom of tranny or transfercase when i got off interstate after 1.5 hour drive home.gonna look at tomorrow.will post pics hopefully after church tomorrow.thanks to everybody here for all the helpful info.im sure now that i own one i will be needing more of the info.I am a proud new owner though and looking foward to meeting more of you guys.

91W350

I had a nice M35A2C, it was a very nice truck. I sold it locally, mainly because I did not like listening to the C turbo. I also had two deuces at the time, with five more coming and really did not need the truck. I did like the idea of having the dual circuit brakes. I am constantly worried about brake failure and injuring somebody else. Be sure to post up some photos. Glen

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Awesome. Take care of ur new baby
ur is spelled your

FROM the SITE RULES
Do not post as if texting and do avoid the use of texting abbreviations. We are not the grammar police but we want everyone to easily read your post in at least 8th grade English.

Last edited:

K4GPS

New to the fourm and I live in York, hope to see you on the road soon. Their had been a Deuce in VanWyck a few years ago, kicking myself for not buying it now. Searching for my own now, hopefully we will have 2 in the county soon!
Rich

K4GPS

Oh heck, that's close by, is your office the restoration place next to Pope's we eat there often on Saturday's. I am driving past there several times a day, I live off of Sutton Springs Rd which is actually the same street as your office just AFTER it turns to Blacksburg.

goatijoe

Congratulation you finally got it hope to pass ya sometime in town with it. I'm about to ride to the rock and cloud a few roads with black smoke and cause a traffic train in mine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks