• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to Russelville, KY tomorrow to get parts, prices and p

Desert Rat

Everyone,
Sorry about the late post but I'm going to stop at Russelville, KY tomorrow afternoon and check out some of the many trucks and assorted other things there. Some people have already talked to me about what they want. I'll be using rdixiemiller's list (sorry no M109 heater parts) as a basis for my search there and post pics here a.s.a.p.. upon my return. This place is about an hour and a half from my home and easy to get to so I'll let you know how things go and if y'all are willing to buy together I think I can get a volume discount for us. I've been dealing with this gentleman for about three years and is reasonable with his prices most of the time. Any further requests need to be made before 0700 Central time tomorrow. :smilewinkgrin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks