• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good source for auxiliary fuel hose & fittings?

Bmxenbrett

You can use JIC hyd hose. Surplus center has cheap hoses that i have used in actual hydraulic systems so i think there up to the task of this.

A parker dealer is prob going to charge you as much for one fitting as the whole hose on surplus center.

Zed254

I think JIC-5 fitting is same as a 5/16 JIC: the size of the aux fuel connection on the MEP-803/802 generators. I could not find that size on surpluscenter.com.

csheath

I think JIC-5 fitting is same as a 5/16 JIC: the size of the aux fuel connection on the MEP-803/802 generators. I could not find that size on surpluscenter.com.
Leave it to the military to use a size no one else uses or stocks. :roll: My hose does have -5 AN fittings.

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,

The hose blue print could be printed and taken to a hose maker. He would know exactly what is needed by looking at what is written. That is there territory. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks