• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good source for auxiliary fuel hose & fittings?

Bmxenbrett

You can use JIC hyd hose. Surplus center has cheap hoses that i have used in actual hydraulic systems so i think there up to the task of this.

A parker dealer is prob going to charge you as much for one fitting as the whole hose on surplus center.

Zed254

I think JIC-5 fitting is same as a 5/16 JIC: the size of the aux fuel connection on the MEP-803/802 generators. I could not find that size on surpluscenter.com.

csheath

I think JIC-5 fitting is same as a 5/16 JIC: the size of the aux fuel connection on the MEP-803/802 generators. I could not find that size on surpluscenter.com.
Leave it to the military to use a size no one else uses or stocks. :roll: My hose does have -5 AN fittings.

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,

The hose blue print could be printed and taken to a hose maker. He would know exactly what is needed by looking at what is written. That is there territory. :)