• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got me an M750 :D

frodobaggins

They are nice trailers ! You posted the pics of mine . You can lose a lot of weight out of them when you pull the shelves ( HEAVY !!!) What are your plans ? Hey maccus show some pics of what you did , I'm considering making a step deck out of mine .
Plans, so far I have no idea.

I bought it with the intent of a camper conversion.
Now that I know it opens up, I can only dream.

One thought was to maybe pull the box and make a nice flatbed,
and put the box on another trailer frame. (I'll never have much weight
in the box)

Maybe make the worlds largest MKT ? :)

m.walker

Check yours out to see what you got mine has insulated side curtains that bolt on when you open it up . I have an M127 with bad wood on it , I thought about setting the box on it and making the M750 frame into a stepdeck trailer . Get a 5 ton to pull it around with .

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you use a commericial tractor to go get it make sure you use a single axle. The kingpin is too far back and the tractor might hit it during a turn. I'd go to ryder and rent a dolly and tow it behind my M35. If it's at camp boulreguard (i know it's not spelt that way) Be careful making that right turn comming out of the gate. You won't be able to back up and try it again. The wal-mart parking lot is a good place to make sure there are no dragging brakes.

54reo

Frodo, your M750 seems to have a section added to the roof. I have not noticed this on another trailer before. You may want to inspect the roof to see how this was attached (for leak sources). You can easily access the roof via the front deck and a ladder.

Attachments

frodobaggins

Frodo, your M750 seems to have a section added to the roof. I have not noticed this on another trailer before. You may want to inspect the roof to see how this was attached (for leak sources). You can easily access the roof via the front deck and a ladder.

So what, I have the super rare expanded expando ?

Went looking, and I didn't see that on any others either.

frodobaggins

Does anyone have one of the boxes under where the heaters are, that they want to part with ?
The big box right on top of the tongue. I need an additional one.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
John Winslow had several of these trailers in parts status that had the tunnel boxes on them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks