• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my deuce :)

roscoe

Good to hear you got your truck. Mine had the same camo paint. I fixed the rust spots and painted a darker camo custom pattern (if there is such a thing). It really freshens up the trucks. Your air line may be plugged on the wiper. I found the more I drive the deuce the better it runs.:)

rwbrown72

Mine runs better when driven more often as well.... Probably are vehicles are like that. It is funny how much I have been driving mine. I would have bet a lot of money against me driving it so much. Just too much fun. I hope you all like your as much as I like mine. The only problem is that I now want a 5 ton! And a wrecker.... and a Gama Goat... and a HEMTT.... and.... and.... and....

roscoe

Mine runs better when driven more often as well.... Probably are vehicles are like that. It is funny how much I have been driving mine. I would have bet a lot of money against me driving it so much. Just too much fun. I hope you all like your as much as I like mine. The only problem is that I now want a 5 ton! And a wrecker.... and a Gama Goat... and a HEMTT.... and.... and.... and....
I've been driving my deuce just about everday since the transmission in my F350 went out. I always look forward to jumping in and firing it up. Not always the most practicle vehicle for everday erands. One of these days I'll have to get the little truck fixed. Next on my wish list is an m37 and that tank in the classifieds.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BREATHE! Wait..I want those too...dont breathe. fat lady sings :twisted:

srodocker

Got some goodies today for her :)

heat distributor thing so i can hook up a custom heater to it.
2 Jerry can holders
1 Jerry can metal, made in 87 and brand new inside of it
1 shackle i needed
a head rack with the bow holders on it

Attachments

srodocker

did some work today!!! but first a story!

my dad and his first drive with the deuce almost made some moron a zombie today...he decided he pulled out coming towards us going up a hill and we were going down hill...lets just say the neighborhood almost needed new mailboxes....as the guy jerked to the side. my dad yelled "YOU DONT WANT TO GET HIT BY ME!!!!" hahahha was hilarious!

so dan and I changed the oil and replaced the oil filters :) then we tried to check the wheel cylinder but the little hub plate thing was frozen on it. the leak isnt bad at all more like a drip so we decided just to change the tire. after that took my dad and bro for a spin and they loved it :) going to show it of fnext weekend after replacing the brake switch :) and maybe new top :)

Attachments

srodocker

engine was repainted in 06. we found the tag. it has brand new belts on it. so im wondering how new the insides of the engine are!!! yea im apart of the club and now your down south!

AN/ARC186

picked up the 90 and the T fitting today for your gladhand, we'll get them on this weekend.
We'll get her up on stands weekend after next if you want and rebuild all the cylinders.

srodocker

ooo yea thanks!!! :) then work on me trailer later parts of march :) i bought a small fan fed heater today :) so definatly need to get a generator which i found one 800 rate/900 max? that enough for my needs?

srodocker

only time i will use it if the camper isnt hooked up at a site or its not hooked to the deuce which dan said should be easy :) things that will be plugged in will be lights.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
engine was repainted in 06. we found the tag. it has brand new belts on it. so im wondering how new the insides of the engine are!!!
I seriously doubt that they would "tag" the engine for only a paint job. The fresh paint and brand new belts, coupled with the tag, suggest to me that your engine was given a depot-level overhaul in 2006. If so, the insides of the engine are pretty "new." :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks