• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my OD Iron wheels and tires on!

frodobaggins

I just had some G20's put on my stock duece rims, went cheap for now. Here's a price list/guide.

TiresX7= $525-???
Rims= Free(I used stock split-rims)
TubesX7= $32+tax X 7
Mounted= Priceless

Your costs could vary alot, I put some sweat equity into getting tires at that cost. Aftermarket/Hemmit conversion rims are expensive, so I used stock rims. Tires usually run at least $100 per tire and don't forget to purchase a spare, ie. 7 tires total for a stock truck and 5 for a bobber. I wouldn't want to get a flat and have to try and search for a spare that could get me home.
What tubes did you get ?

monkeythumbs

Frodobaggins you actually were asking the same question on a post last month. I went back and found my previous answer because I've since thrown out all the info . Hope this will help.

"I just had G20's installed on stock duece rims and used Firestone Tubes. I got them from Tires Unlimited in Dayton, Ohio, they cost 33.24/pc+tax. The item # is 1EK69, Description on the invoice is" 1100/1200/1380/1480R20 RADTBE TR44 ". Their phone number is 1-800-227-3941, don't know if they have a website or would even ship them. It was the cheapest/most convient place for myself to get tubes. Hope this helps someone"

srodocker

how much you pay for those tires? and lift or anything? plus the offroading is what im going to do and i dont want to rub..my 33's on my ranger rub already :\