• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

govliquidation.com

Wyattearp

I passed by letterkenney last week on my trip to PA. right off of I-81. I think the closest for me is St. Juliens in Va. but im not exactly sure what county that is is either.

Opie

I think St. Juliens is in the Newport News/Norfolk direction from the mountains. When your fording kit doesn't do the job anymore, you've gone a little too far...

Wyattearp

yeah i know once you leave dry land you better have your snorkel with ya. i could be wrong but i don't think its that far, i know Richmond from here is 5hrs. im going to check the govliq site and see if they show where St. Juliens is...

Wyattearp

further than i thought, there are a few places in NC, one looks to be near asheville but its not a site that is listed on the liq site. might just be a housing area, that is the closest to me.