• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

spankybear

Ok i'll play

Won 2-8-2023
EUC (emailed) sent in 2-9-23
govplanet acknowledged 2-10-23

ETA

Submitted to TSC 2/16/23

Waiting as fast as I can...

ETA Approved 2-24-2023

DANG! It was approved when I was in California picking up the M1101 I won... Right in the Snow Apocalypse... And it still looks bad. Time to see what a shipper charges...

Last edited:

Gunnlogi

I have not got approved yet, I only won the auction last week. The only system was me paying fast.
Ah ok, I misread it. Either way, someone out there won, submitted his euc, and was approved to pick up his vehicle in the course of three days. The insurance guy didn't give a lot of details, just that the lucky guy is a government employee.

Godspeed131

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First EUC and got my approval today, so date wise it flowed like this:
won 2-1-23
paid & EUC submitted 2-2-23
Sent back & corrected EUC 2-7-23 “neglected the color part of a copy of a ID”
approved 2-24-23, so end count was 16 business days in total and now on to getting shipping figured out.

dross50

06 M1165 from Albany, GA
Sale date 8/16/23
EUC Filed 8/17/23
EUC Approved 10/4/23
Picked up 10/11/23
MT title shipped 1/11/24

No SF-97 status ever showed up on the website, just sharing in case anyone else has the same and it concerns them. Insurance through Progressive, wasn't too tough to get it set up once I got to the right person (transferred all over the place, originally tried USAA). Paying taxes and registering in SC was no more headache than a regular car.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks