• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What a joke this SF97 process is. I called today after 25 business days to finally have a Govplanet employee tell me that no SF97's have been submitted since Jan 25. I called after I picked up HMMWV and was told that mine was sent in, and it takes 30 business days. The lady says they cannot submit new ones until the previous batch gets returned. So anyone that picked up after Jan 25, its going to be a long wait still. May do dirt legal. (Forget that, just called, no longer can title with bill of sale)

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
won an M1123 out of yermo on 2/9/22

Submitted EUC 2/14/22 & was approved 3/15/22
29 days!

far quicker than I expected. Thought I had months to confess the purchase to my wife. surprise!
royg Guess you could say...

It was such a deal honey. I made low-ball bid and I didn't really think I could possibly win it. So sweetie, when do you want to go shopping?

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
won an M1123 out of yermo on 2/9/22

Submitted EUC 2/14/22 & was approved 3/15/22
29 days!

far quicker than I expected. Thought I had months to confess the purchase to my wife. surprise!
I am in that situation right now. i bought an LMTV Wednesday 3/25/2022 submitted the EUC 3/26 and it took 24 hours to be approved. waiting till the truck is in the drive way to tell the wife. no going back now. I really thought this was going to be a long process

xlclassic2023

Submitted my request for the SF97 on 3/4/22. Got my email today 4/8/22 that it's been sent out via FedEx. It's the last thing I need to get fully registered and plated here in Utah. The DMV here has it under it's 6 digit serial number, not the 11 zeros preceding the serial number as others have had to do. I hope everyone gets their EUCs and SF97s in a timely manner.

Gregor2004ua

Bought an M1123 from Albany on Jan 19, Submitted EUC on Jan 21, got EUC approved today April 18. Looking for a shipping company now to ship it to New York. I opted in to get SF97 at checkout, do I need to do anything now or will SF97 be sent to me as soon as it's available?

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bought an M1123 from Albany on Jan 19, Submitted EUC on Jan 21, got EUC approved today April 18. Looking for a shipping company now to ship it to New York. I opted in to get SF97 at checkout, do I need to do anything now or will SF97 be sent to me as soon as it's available?
Sf97 starts when you pick up. You need to call them just to make sure they have it marked picked up.

Caactus

My brother lives in ALB. Sent me a picture of a sister ship to my M1165 that he saw parked on the street there.. right down to the scorpion markings. You evidently have a growing community. Nice…and congratulations

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in that situation right now. i bought an LMTV Wednesday 3/25/2022 submitted the EUC 3/26 and it took 24 hours to be approved. waiting till the truck is in the drive way to tell the wife. no going back now. I really thought this was going to be a long process
Just got my email that the Title for my truck is with fedex and will be here next week. I opted for a title instead of SF97 hope it was worth it we shall see

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks