• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

BenRoberts

Certified insane
I was told it hasn't been 12 weeks and to hurry up and wait. Had no explanation on why some are only a few weeks. If I got paid for Everytime I heard uhhh uhhh uhhh, my 1082 would be paid for

tpiekbp

It took nine months for them to get my EUC and it has now been 6 months waiting for the titling documents! Good luck getting anywhere with govplanet

Gunnlogi

Yep, took me almost 6 months to get mine, and then a bit longer to get the SF 97, only to SF find out my state needs a bill of sale!

MTVR

Our EUC was pretty quick, even though it was during the COVID thing. But my SF97 is still MIA, more than four months after I paid for it. It's still gonna be a few months before we're ready to drive it, but I would feel better if I could at least get started titling and registering it, so that I can get insurance for it.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Our EUC was pretty quick, even though it was during the COVID thing. But my SF97 is still MIA, more than four months after I paid for it. It's still gonna be a few months before we're ready to drive it, but I would feel better if I could at least get started titling and registering it, so that I can get insurance for it.
I got insurance on mine months before sf97 came in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks