• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

MTVR

Good to know for when I add to my collection in the future! :)
An MTVR would be very handy- you can stack five HMMWV's in the bed, and still have some payload capacity left over. Heck, you could stack two M35 Deuces in the bed, and still have several tons of payload capacity left over...

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So....Good news from GP, apparently a batch of 400 USMC EUCs were sent on 1 May, 117 came back approved last couple weeks, and the USMC said "we don't know where the rest are"....... So GP asked me if I wanted them to resubmit it and try to expedite my EUC......

I swear you can't make this stuff up

abfisher1798

For my HMMWV:
EUC submitted 04/01/20
Still waiting for my release.

For my MK23:
EUC submitted 07/01/20
EUC Approved 08/25/20

I guess there are too many suckers like us buying HMMWV’s for them to keep up. :)

abfisher1798

So....Good news from GP, apparently a batch of 400 USMC EUCs were sent on 1 May, 117 came back approved last couple weeks, and the USMC said "we don't know where the rest are"....... So GP asked me if I wanted them to resubmit it and try to expedite my EUC......

I swear you can't make this stuff up
Sounds similar to what I hear. I received an email yesterday stating that there was a “technical issue” on the TSC side and GP had to resubmit my EUC, and now I move to the back of the line.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Honestly, we should band together and hit them with a class action lawsuit. Even if every person was able to hit them in the wallet for $30k each and we had 20+ it would be enough to wake them up.

Isn’t this strictly a GP problem thanks to Richie Brothers being the cancer they are VS GL was actually decent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gear Report

USMC M1165-A1 HMMWV
Auction 22apr20
Sent in final EUC edits 27apr20
GP submitted EUC 07may2
at around 18 weeks GP finally admits they have no clue where my EUC went
at 20 weeks I got the "we will have to resubmit your EUC..." email
EUC approved 21sep20

UNIMOG-GUY

What type of vehicle?
2002 AM GENERAL HMMWV M1097 A2

I’m unfortunately still waiting on the title and bill of sale...

Purchased a 2002 M1097 A2 on 6-17-20 out of Albany, GA.
EUC approved on 8-14-20.

Called on 10-27-20 and was told SF97 paperwork was sent to Florida on 10-15-20. She kept saying it should be 30-60 business days from when the EUC was approved. As of today it has been 52 days.

If it doesn't happen shortly after the 60 days I'm going to pursue other titling options.

I called Govplanet on 10-27-20 at 12:41pm and just saw an email that shows I have been sent a package thru FEDEX from Govplanet at 2:37pm. I ordered a bill of sale and a SF-97 and haven't received either. I'll update what I actually receive.

I received both the SF-97 and bill of sale on 10-29-20 at 3:41pm. I don’t know if calling made a difference or it was just a coincidence?!?!?

Last edited:

slikesf

I see a bunch of HMMWV above. Anybody have any data for their m1078s to come back?

It has been a month for mine now in the ‘sent’ status.

myhd48

I passed 60 days plus another 12 days getting my invoice address fixed on the first Go-Dove GMV auction. With no benchmark for previous Go-Dove HMMWV Auctions, I have no idea how long they will take.
I won the auction April 15 of 2020 on a HMMWV. Call them once a month and then told me yesterday this is the fourth EUC they submitted and I’m still waiting.

Caactus

M1165, First EUC purchase.

Auction date -2/17
EUC submitted -2/18
Notified EUC requires COLOR scan of driver’s license. Updated submission -2/22
EUC submitted to TSC -3/4 (No idea why RB sat on it for a week)

And now........we wait.

Just watched a YouTube video of a first time buyer who won an auction for an 1152 on 12/9 and EUC cleared1/13, 21 days after submission! (
)

Fivexfive

Won auction on 11/4/20, EUC submitted on 11/6 and approved 1/22/21. In the driveway on 1/27 and still married! I'm a lucky man. Now waiting on SF97, status states "undefined" ??? Sent two emails no response. Does anyone know what 'undefined' status on SF97 means? Thanks all, best of luck - I know waiting is the pits...

themeec

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Won auction on 11/4/20, EUC submitted on 11/6 and approved 1/22/21. In the driveway on 1/27 and still married! I'm a lucky man. Now waiting on SF97, status states "undefined" ??? Sent two emails no response. Does anyone know what 'undefined' status on SF97 means? Thanks all, best of luck - I know waiting is the pits...
"undefined" is just a web error ... means that it's trying to fetch the status but the service or API that's supposed to get it is not working or returning the wrong info. Meaning it's SNAFU to no ones surprise. Hope they get it to you soon!

Caactus

I’m still waiting for EUC to clear but curious how the SF97 works. It shows “in progress” but does that process even start before the EUC is completed?

Thanks for the info to anyone who’s been through this before.

Cheers-

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks