• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

Caactus

Thanks for the updating the thread and Congratulations!

If you bought that HEMTT in your picture you’re my hero... it’s what I wanted but the Empress reminded me we live in suburbia and said buying one was “ridiculous”. (Eye roll) Compromised on a HMMW.

dk8019

Thanks for the updating the thread and Congratulations!

If you bought that HEMTT in your picture you’re my hero... it’s what I wanted but the Empress reminded me we live in suburbia and said buying one was “ridiculous”. (Eye roll) Compromised on a HMMW.
Yep, that's ours, bought from govplanet on the first go around. We have cattle, land and barns, so it has room to live!

Caactus

Update: I check govplanet every morning and every evening. Checked tonight (Sunday 4/25) right around 8pm: PENDING. Did the math... in our 7th week. Starting our 8th week on Wednesday. Happened to check my email at 8:12. Message from IRONPLANET: EUC cleared at 8:04pm. On Sunday. Huh.
Hoping to hit Barstow Friday. Woo-hoo!

Auction date -2/17
EUC submitted -2/18
Notified EUC requires COLOR scan of driver’s license. Updated submission -2/22
EUC submitted to TSC -3/4 (No idea why RB sat on it for a week)
EUC Approved- 4/25

Robhawg

Won auction for M1165a1 3/3/2021 EUC submitted 3/10/21 and still waiting as of today. 5/13/21 EUC approved only 10 weeks!!!

Last edited:

Caactus

It got approved yesterday!

Approved 6/4.... now to find shipping from California to the east coast...
Congratulations, add a picture! I’m also a first timer. Got an 1165 home a little more than a month ago and have a big, stupid grin on my face every time I slide behind the wheel.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Bought my m1123 on 02 June, EUC filed 03 June. Looks like I have a long time to wait yet, to bad I'm so impatient! This is my first HMMWV and I'm way too excited.
Congrats on your new to you truck!

Read up on some of the TM's to pass the time. That will help your "truck vocabulary" and help you learn things you will need to know when you have something to wrench on. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks