• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GRC-193 Cable Needed

mutt1966

Iam hoping that someone can help me out, Iam in search of the Inter-Connecting cable that goes from the Amplifier AM-6545A to the Coupler CU-2064 it would have a NSN # of 80063-A3210317-1, or a Part# of 755017B0791 and it is 5 ft. 0in. long, I have one but the U & V pins are broken off which leads me to this question, on the pin-out it tells me that U is not connected but the V pin on the AMP side of the connector is the G pin on the Coupler side and that pin-out tells me that G is not used so does anyone think that I could use it till I find the correct cable... Thanks for any help, Scott

papakb

If you've got NC's then it shouldn't make any difference whether the pins are there or not..Give it a try and see what happens.

Kurt

mutt1966

When I connected the 24 Volt lead from the truck, there was a click on the AMP and the PA fault light came on for a second, everything was turned off so that was a concern, we tested it using a dummy load, when it was keyed I didnt hear the RT give the tone like t does on the PRC-104 and after a few seconds the Fault PA light came on and the beeping started, we tested all the functions and they wre all in spec for un-keyed, when it was connected to the AT-1011 it receives fine, so that is all I can say about it at the moment, any ideas where to look would be appreciated.... Thanks, Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks