• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GRC-193 Cable Needed

mutt1966

Iam hoping that someone can help me out, Iam in search of the Inter-Connecting cable that goes from the Amplifier AM-6545A to the Coupler CU-2064 it would have a NSN # of 80063-A3210317-1, or a Part# of 755017B0791 and it is 5 ft. 0in. long, I have one but the U & V pins are broken off which leads me to this question, on the pin-out it tells me that U is not connected but the V pin on the AMP side of the connector is the G pin on the Coupler side and that pin-out tells me that G is not used so does anyone think that I could use it till I find the correct cable... Thanks for any help, Scott

papakb

If you've got NC's then it shouldn't make any difference whether the pins are there or not..Give it a try and see what happens.

Kurt

mutt1966

When I connected the 24 Volt lead from the truck, there was a click on the AMP and the PA fault light came on for a second, everything was turned off so that was a concern, we tested it using a dummy load, when it was keyed I didnt hear the RT give the tone like t does on the PRC-104 and after a few seconds the Fault PA light came on and the beeping started, we tested all the functions and they wre all in spec for un-keyed, when it was connected to the AT-1011 it receives fine, so that is all I can say about it at the moment, any ideas where to look would be appreciated.... Thanks, Scott