• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grease...Green Grease

dcwilkie

Anyone ever use one of those grease packing tools? It comes with a conical section inside a dish. You slide the race over the conical section, close the lid, then pump the grease through the race with an ordinary grease gun through a Xerxes fitting in the top.
I have NEVER been able to pack bearings as well just using my hands. :-D

Link to tool:

http://www.aircraft-tool.com/shop/d...&ReturnPage=/shop/search_result.aspx?PageNo=1

wdbtchr

I've got a metal one I bought many years ago and a plastic one I go a couple of years ago, both work well. I clean the bearing with solvent and it really fills the bearing great, just pump till it comes out the lower race.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks