• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grease preference

OrneryOrr

I know I'll get a bunch of different answers but before I start squirting grease into the many grease points on my 923, which grease do you all think is the best stuff to use? I use the green waterproof stuff for my boat trailer wheel bearings but not sure if that would be sufficient for this fine specimen of mechanical engineering. ;)

My go to grease it's easy to get always the same color ,
When working on brakes and topping off the wheel bearings with grease I know this grease is already in there and I'm not mixing it with what I bought last time .

Attachments

royalflush55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some quality grease is always better than no grease. I see way too much used farm machinery that has never been greased and it is a chore to clean it out so it will take grease. Grease seals out water and dust as well as lubricate. Grease is cheap imho.

royalflush55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My go to grease it's easy to get always the same color ,
When working on brakes and topping off the wheel bearings with grease I know this grease is already in there and I'm not mixing it with what I bought last time .
I agree. Do not mix grease if you know what is in there!