• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Green day out -england

m880 unimog

WELL HERE,S A FEW SNAPS FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POND, uh, and being semi polite , i shall now stop shouting.

we went up to whitham and enjoyed a sunny fresh day at the tender viewing day , this was the best lot i,ve seen come out in one lump for a while now-

the mod [ MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ] here in england seem to be selling off all the army,s kit and replacing some of it with useful tools that will assist our fine service personel , but there,s far too much that will never be replaced- fekkin accountants -but less of my opinions and more of the pictures-

we have, in no particular order and from memory..

FODEN DROPS-my all time favourite cab over beasty truck...
SCAMMELL DROPS-the whole fleet is coming out and being replaced by german made MAN,s
SNATCH V8 LANDROVERS,
LANDROVER 110,90,SERIES3 HALF TONS DIESELS rare-
RB 44,S
SUPACATS
PINZGAUER BODIES
ENDLESS FV 432 -434 -
and the first ever seen STONEFIELD -
CET,S -COMBAT ENGINEER TRACTOR
BOWMAN WARRIOR CHASSIS
AND SOME INTERESTING RUSSIAN STUFF WE SWIPED FROM THE IRAQI,S -BMP,S - BDRM

Attachments

m880 unimog

and there was-ENJOY the FODEN 8X6 DROPS- [de-mountable roll on/off pallet system]

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At least two of the MJ's are left hand drive.... :drool:
I have wanted one of those since I was a youngling (and that was a while ago!).

Thanks for posting these. Seems your bean-counters are bound and determined to sell off your entire military. Rather like when old Duncan Sandys tried to get rid of most of the RAF.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks