• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Green day out -england

m880 unimog

WELL HERE,S A FEW SNAPS FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POND, uh, and being semi polite , i shall now stop shouting.

we went up to whitham and enjoyed a sunny fresh day at the tender viewing day , this was the best lot i,ve seen come out in one lump for a while now-

the mod [ MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ] here in england seem to be selling off all the army,s kit and replacing some of it with useful tools that will assist our fine service personel , but there,s far too much that will never be replaced- fekkin accountants -but less of my opinions and more of the pictures-

we have, in no particular order and from memory..

FODEN DROPS-my all time favourite cab over beasty truck...
SCAMMELL DROPS-the whole fleet is coming out and being replaced by german made MAN,s
SNATCH V8 LANDROVERS,
LANDROVER 110,90,SERIES3 HALF TONS DIESELS rare-
RB 44,S
SUPACATS
PINZGAUER BODIES
ENDLESS FV 432 -434 -
and the first ever seen STONEFIELD -
CET,S -COMBAT ENGINEER TRACTOR
BOWMAN WARRIOR CHASSIS
AND SOME INTERESTING RUSSIAN STUFF WE SWIPED FROM THE IRAQI,S -BMP,S - BDRM

Attachments

m880 unimog

and there was-ENJOY the FODEN 8X6 DROPS- [de-mountable roll on/off pallet system]

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At least two of the MJ's are left hand drive.... :drool:
I have wanted one of those since I was a youngling (and that was a while ago!).

Thanks for posting these. Seems your bean-counters are bound and determined to sell off your entire military. Rather like when old Duncan Sandys tried to get rid of most of the RAF.

Cheers