• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GSA Roadtrip

kipman

Gimp is coming up Saturday, we will go thru my truck, install pyro, turn up the fuel, load our stuff and leave Sunday night about 9:00 pm, hope to be at Jefferson City by Monday morning, wish us luck.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just throw one of the lug wrenches in the mail to me when you pick them up.

Good Luck

augiedoggy

trip

You guys are always goin' ! looks like a lot of good stuff.
hope you have an uneventful trip, murphy should leave you alone
'cause he's busy here at my place!

i need a jack.......jack!
:lol:

dittle

Remember, keep all of the tires on the ground. Gimp's along he might try his famous "show off the undercarriage trick". rofl

augiedoggy

Remember, keep all of the tires on the ground. Gimp's along he might try his famous "show off the undercarriage trick". rofl
You know, gimp does have those hemmet rims and monster tires on his truck now, does that change his center of gravity?!
maybe its best you'll be in your truck Kip!

sorry Chris!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Stuff to bring:
IP
bearings
Seats
6 jerry cans and a 35gal barrel
spare belts for alt and air
fuel filters

Tools:
wrenches
socket set
hub nut socket
air comp wrench
phillips and slotted screw driver

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
good luck to our road wearied travelers along their way. I hope you get lots of good bounty in your lot of assorted stuff...and if you happen to be throwing any of it away, throw it my way...LOL

kipman

Thanks Tom, we are planning on 12 hours out, load, 12 hours back, with fuel and rest stops, hope to be back at the farm around midnight Monday.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This not the last road trip we have planned, getting good deals, with no cash, it always works like that.:roll:

Good deals with no cash, that's Gimpy through and through. He's famous for saying "I'll take lucky over good any day!" That's combined with the fact that he's the only person on earth cheaper than I am means he always finds the bargains.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks