• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GSA Roadtrip

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, they were unloading and playing with the new stuff, when I called around noon.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
those two have been spedning WAAAAAYYYYYY too much time together lately. I remember the day when playing with your stuff was a private matteraua

kipman

Home now, now that was a fast trip, my truck did great,Gimp should be home by 8:30.

Attachments

kipman

More pics

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have lots of those gloves? Looks like a good haul to me, lots more geared lugwrenches than I thought.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure you guys keep me back one of the ground rod slide hammers...a pretty one with the rubber handle covers and the slide rod section. Also, if you have any ground rod sections in that haul I call dibs on them too...LOL

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Make sure you guys keep me back one of the ground rod slide hammers...a pretty one with the rubber handle covers and the slide rod section. Also, if you have any ground rod sections in that haul I call dibs on them too...LOL

No ground rods, but plenty of drivers. Must be at least 60 of them. Just got in. Man that crap is heavy, my arms and shoulders are not happy right now.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Doc, I got your and Andy's geared lug wrenches with me. I should have brought some ground rod hammers for you too. With all those gensets your selling these would be a good accessory.

hdexpert

Ground rod

Tom, I have an extra ground rod for sale, I'll bring it to Haspin for ya.