• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gun Trucks to Carlisle

m816

Guntrucks in Carlisle

The Untouchable was among the casualties this year, broke down along side I 81 about forty miles from Carlisle. WE recovered it using Satans lil Angel and suffered a leaking rear main seal for the effort. JaTonka hauled me up to Rock Strean NY which is our new motorpool as we phase out the Chatham motorpool on NJ. The Jersey Crw was well represented at the GAthering and we are always thankful of the welcome we recieve from our Guntruck Family. We trull had a wonderful time and Linda and I are looking forward to the nest time. As Driver keeps saying" It only gets better" Thanks again John. Vinny Out

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
WOW---eight years ago I hoped for maybe 20 people and one gun truck, and then for a turnout of people and trucks like we had this year is almost unbelievable, Thanks to the girls that put this together, Thanks to the gun truck owner/operators, and Thanks to the SS members that took the time and effort to bring the support vehicles for us to see and ride, you all did a great job, It would seem that that would be enough for anyone but on top of that I got to meet some of the members here I have heard about and emailed with, I got to see first hand the whole hearted effort these people will go to to help others, from missing one of our events to chase needed parts to hauling vehicles home that had a failure or to save that owner some $s in trucking fees---I met some really fine people and made some really great friends, you all are truely ones to <ride the trail with> and I look forward to seeing and meeting more of you all---Thank you each and every one-----------------------Driver
Thank you Driver for the time and effort you put into this event and it is evident how much you cherish the time you spent on the trucks and more importantly how much you love those you served with. Oh yea, and how much these trucks mean to you. Well done soldier...ATD

Driver523

WarrenD--I keep going back looking at the photos you took, absolutly fantastic, Thank you for documenting this event for us, those are the finest photos I have ever seen of the trucks together, It was great getting to meet and talk with you, again my friend Thank you-------------Driver

jatonka

Driver, Papa Bear, Rrecht, M816, Sammy Seay, Logan, Jersey Crew, The Girls, and all the rest of you, I really enjoyed our Gathering at Carlisle and sure hope I can be a part of the next one. You are all a heck of a great bunch. jatonka- Aces & Eights

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
JT...just in case you didn't pick up on it...you were "voted into the family" as was the Aces & Eights.
All the regular Crews spoke highly of you and your GT.

You will find a way to be part of the next Gathering....ask me how I know:beer:

Recht71

Great Shots I like the Fifty ,Tower in the back ground. Warren can you do anything to make us look forty years Younger.

You have taken the best pictures Glad you took the time to be with us ,hope to see you again. Till Later Randy

WarrenD

Great Shots I like the Fifty ,Tower in the back ground. Warren can you do anything to make us look forty years Younger.

You have taken the best pictures Glad you took the time to be with us ,hope to see you again. Till Later Randy

I'll have to see if I can find Mr. Peabody and his way-back machine.[thumbzup] I can take the wrinkles out in Photoshop, but the extra 40 lbs is all up to you!!!:mrgreen:

Thanks, hope to see you all at the next gathering.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Here's a few more from the Guntruck Site. As you can tell, the local natives were treating the first Guntruckers in the AO quite badly (1st pic), but as usual...when the other Guntruckers showed up everything went their way:razz:

Attachments

historyfanatics

It looks like a lot of fun was had by all who attended.

With any luck, next year The Widowmaker will make it. We should have it all put together by then.

Where will the next rally be held? We'll be coing from Texas, so we'll need a few extra days' travel time.

Robert
www.HistoryFanatics.net

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks