• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Guys I won my first GL 818

prattcobra

Now the wait to get it.. Maybe someone will go with me here to pick it up.. My other truck is still at Oshkosh.

Now is there a small bed to put on behind the cab?

if I don't want to use the trailer part.. saw one converted a while back.

KsM715

Also GL says you have 10 days to remove but what about the EUC might take 60 days

You have 10 days from the time your EUC clears. The GL site your truck is at will get a copy of your paid in full invouce the same day you get notified.

As far as a bed there is no bed that will just bolt onto a M818 without some modification to either the bed or the truck, or both.

Scarecrow1

Congrads I think a lot of 5 tons may have this done to them.That is so cool ,but I think the fuel mileage would kill me...I only get about 10 in town with my civi blazer....I would hate to see that fuel bill

Preacherboy

prattcobra, if you need some help at recovery time, I'm not far away...I've done a couple deuce recoveries and I've done some trailer recoveries at Lansing.

In the mean time, you should come up to Fenton on Nov. 13 from 11AM-3PM we are having a military vehilce show, I'm hoping there will be some 5-tons there and you will be able to get a run down from the owners.

prattcobra

prattcobra, if you need some help at recovery time, I'm not far away...I've done a couple deuce recoveries and I've done some trailer recoveries at Lansing.

In the mean time, you should come up to Fenton on Nov. 13 from 11AM-3PM we are having a military vehilce show, I'm hoping there will be some 5-tons there and you will be able to get a run down from the owners.

PM your number and I will call you. That would be cool too..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks