• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HA HA YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD..... Zout Project 34

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are all reposts from my truck. Commander has been on vacation.

We better appoint a special prosecutor to investigate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zout

Wet look/glossy is right after shooting it to show Mike I was on my schedule. Flat look is almost dry to get Mike even more excited.

Drivers seat to re-install after repair to a small hole in the floor..then repair the passenger side floor.

Will get all the lights put back in today and start peeling down to get black on it this weekend - gotta slide the truck back for a tad bit more room.
Then take the covers off the wheels and paint the tires green for TWM.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wet look/glossy is right after shooting it to show Mike I was on my schedule. Flat look is almost dry to get Mike even more excited.

Drivers seat to re-install after repair to a small hole in the floor..then repair the passenger side floor.

Will get all the lights put back in today and start peeling down to get black on it this weekend - gotta slide the truck back for a tad bit more room.
Then take the covers off the wheels and paint the tires green for TWM.
Don't forget to paint a couple of the lights/mirrors and maybe a little on the windshield....remember Doc will prolly come look Saturday.:rules:

zout

actually I painted all the bulbs in the tai lights and turn signals so Mike can rum back home in blackout conditions...don't tell him.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
So... TWM needs a set of green tires.....
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the guy that titled this "YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD" seems to never sleep?

zout

Mike...I'm a walking zombie.
Monday at the doctors my blood pressure was bumping 200/113. That is of course with State 4 kidney issues.

NEVER GIVE UP and work accordingly.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Mike...I'm a walking zombie.
Monday at the doctors my blood pressure was bumping 200/113. That is of course with State 4 kidney issues.

NEVER GIVE UP and work accordingly.
That's my motto as well. Better to live a short life and be happy than live a long life and well....not be. Quality of life outweighs quantity IMO. (Besides...we're already old) :papabear:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
More photos.......
Dang it looks good!
View attachment 681012View attachment 681011

Was there any doubt? Zombie or not, darn good work..

Commander, I "KNOW" you are taking care of yourself, right????? Not that you can't or won't, it's just that "WE" of Steelsoldiers will NEVER have another like ya!

Enough "preaching", I'll leave that up to Chappy.

Looks darn NICE!

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That **** dog will kill him, demands more attention than ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
This thing is really looking good to the point that I am going to be afraid to drive it wouldn't want to get a ding or any bird poop on it
201705219511395995001951495381378398.jpg2017052195113942951495381378563.jpg2017052195114031951495381378285.jpg201705219511405495001951495381378214.jpg

zout

Mike...its all in appreciation for what you do every year busting your arse in the MKT assisting Mike. You both work your butts off so others can be fed and have a great time.

It will give you something to enjoy even more...thank you for your kind comments. Means more to me when you see it the first time either puking or smiling. We'll see huh.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks