• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anyone done this?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe they are both M295A1's with the van body removed and a dovetail added.

dmetalmiki

military restoration..I tried MANY times to load the "story" and sequential pics BUT only ONE pic would load to the s.s forum site. I tried everything resize / format then in the end just gave up. I hve foung that SOMETIMES a selection of pics will go on in order then the next time NOTHING?? I cant fathom WHY posting pics is so "hit and miss" can you possibly help please? as I have a set of nine pictures with that story (which would make sense of the description).

tm america

ive seen it done the guy i bought my m109 box from in ohio did it looked nice he doved the back and hauled dueces on the back hes got alot of cool toys must of had twenty trailers two lift gate 105, expandanbles , water buffalows you name it he had it i thought the same thing but the military over builds everything so it worked out for him

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks