• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

Oldgrunt

I want to salute to Doc, Gimpy, Cabel and everone else ( espically Kipman) that gave me a hand getting the wench on my truck. I hope everyone made it home safe, hope to see ya all next time.

Old Grunt
(Brett)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to Stan for helping me in the pouring rain this morning getting my trailer hooked up and ready to go. Glad you made it home safe.

Matt1970M35A

Made it home Ok well sort of. Lost the hood and drivers side winshild.
Some one forgot to latch the hood down.:cry: Dang it Bobby!
Thanks for everyone's help It was a blast.
Ill post pic's as soon as I can.

BRUTUS12

My first time ever in an MV, SS Haspin Rally 09' and it was absolutely amazing! It was great meeting everyone, learned a lot, and good food. Thanks again for such a great time, hope to see everyone again next year.

I will be posting some pictures sometime, hopefully sooner than later. (camera battery on charge)

CGarbee

Got home at 10:45PM.... Smooth journey home for me (thanks to Maddawg308 and Ferroequinologist for convoying with me) except that I lost the taillights on both the truck and the MKT about thirty miles from home... Good thing that the convoy lights were on, nobody came near me on the Interstate and the secondary road was all mine as well.

I'll post photos over the next few days. I took about 300...

I had a blast.

Many thanks to everyone for making my first trip to Haspin a great one; I can't wait until next year... :)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made it home Ok well sort of. Lost the hood and drivers side winshild.
Some one forgot to latch the hood down.:cry: Dang it Bobby!
Thanks for everyone's help It was a blast.
Ill post pic's as soon as I can.
I saw that the right side wasn't latched before the night ride and I thought you were working on the headlight. Darn it, I should have asked.

I do have a hood from oifvet sitting covered in the back of one of my 105s.

steve

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I rolled in around midnight. Smooth ride for me as well. Also my first time to Haspin, definitly going to go again.

Mike, Cabell, it was a pleasure to convoy with you as always. [thumbzup]

I had a blast and it was good to see old friends and make new ones.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro,

When I pulled out they were moving the rail cars around with a big engine.

Good to meet you "One of Twenty-two". ;-)

sw

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We're home. Walked through the backdoor at 10:30pm, lastnight.(13 hours)

Last edited:

86M10086.2L

well, 726 miles, 15 hours and a quick stop to remove about a 2 pounds of mud from the inside of one of my front wheels, I finally made it home. Walked in the door at @ 1:30am. Thanks again to Gimpy for the bolt for my Cargo cover bow. Great meeting everyone. Gotta do some wheelin and dealin but I may see some of you again in Georgia or at the very least Rausch Creek.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks