• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin Fall Get Together 2016

jdknech

I'm still on the fence about going, I really want to, but if I don't, I'll get my new HMMWV fixed.. I might split the difference and just make a day trip up there Saturday

Looks like I'll be cancelling my Haspin adventure.
I was loaded and ready to roll. When I applied and released the brakes, large clouds of smoke came from under the bonnet. It was brake fluid spraying from the vent above the air cleaner and onto hot exhaust parts. Air pack time......:neutral:

212sparky

So there is no official SS fall rally? There is no thread under rally forum.

I can never convince my wife to go to summer rally. I want to make it to one but I don't want to risk the long drive and there hardly be anyone there.
It is not an official rally in the eyes of the moderators due to the close proximity to the Georgia Rally. It was always a fight the past years we did the since it's inception in 2012. They think it will take away from the Georgia Rally.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only way it would take away from the GMVR is if the people that go to the GMVR decided to go to Haspin.

They won't and it don't.

Next year put it in the rally section.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On my way out. Should be there around 3pm or so (roughly estimating). What's the way around 52? I normally take 52 down to the turn to Laurel.

212sparky

I came in 229 it is exit 149 on I74. It is twisty but not to bad. Metamora is having canal days and bypasses that mess.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Shrapnel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I came from Indy, 52 didn't have any issues from that direction.

Hit the trails with Sparky and Stu and got my 2 first dents of the trip!

Shrapnel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pics

I sliced a tire on the Devil's backbone. I think I might leave that area alone from now on...

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks