• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hauling towbars from CA to Georgia rally

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Complete Medium towbars will sell like hotcakes if priced correctly. Freight is a deal breaker unless you can get them moved via Steel Soldiers Express. You might try U-ship or Craigslist and see if you can put them on a trailer with some other stuff.

jesusgatos

Take a look at that listing in the classifieds section. Think the prices we're asking put them in the 'sell like hotcakes' category, right? Even after adding transportation costs. Not asking for any favors, willing to give someone an even bigger discount if they want to buy in quantity and handle shipping and selling them. Or we can work something else out. Pretty flexible in that respect, and open to ideas.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...adjustable-towbars-steelsoldiers-special-150!

Last edited by a moderator:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if you can get someone to bring them this way. i would be willing to drive to lake charles.. thats a 4 hour trip one way and bring them home and then to the ga rally. if we can get someone to pass them along we would be in business as they say

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'm working my schedule and will be seeing jesusgatos in the next few weeks. I do plan on coming to the GA Rally but I still have a few hurdles to deal will. I will need to know how many need to be carried by Friday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks