• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hauling towbars from CA to Georgia rally

dangerfieldinc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds good can you please post total due to you(towbar+feet+pins + delivery fee). I would like set of 1" feet & pins and 3/4" feet & pins &let me know if you would like check mailed or cash at rally
If you can get back to me with total price I might can do two (2) sets of what is quoted above

KaiserM109

I haven't been following event schedules, when would all this happen?

I'm in Colorado, but will be going to TX in Nov to bring back an M923. Maybe someone could drop one off at the side of the road as they pass through, that is if I can afford it. I just got back to work after an unexpected layoff, so I may not be able to afford it.

One way or the other, I might be able to help some with side-trip transportation. We will be traveling the week of Thanksgiving. Our route to TX will probably be down I-25 and across just north of Albuquerque to Ft. Worth, TX. Comming back with the M923 I will be going up through Salina, KS, then west on I-70. I'd be glad to help someone out, if I can.

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
As for prices, refer to the thread from JesusGatos. It is his price plus $50 for each towbar. I'm hauling what he is selling but you will pay me at the rally.

My primary computer is still down and this one is highly acting up and pi##ing me off. Will check back in later in the week.

CARNAC

dangerfieldinc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
To clarify for me and you I would like the following for my order please
$300 (TWO) complete towbar, both legs, inners & outers, all reinforced
$50 (TWO SETS OF) three pins - one 1" & two 3/4"
$150 ( TWO SETS OF) two 3/4" adapters/feet & two 1" pins
$200 (TWO SETS OF) two 1" adapters/feet & two 1" pins
$100 (TWO) Delivery Fees Via CARNAC Express

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Will be doing a finalized list this week and posting totals for everyone that I have.

If anyone else is wanting one, need to speak up quickly.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
OK this is it. I'm pulling out in the morning and will check on here right before I leave.

If you want me to bring you a towbar back from CA along I-10 to I-20 to ATL, let me know (along with what type of feet). I will check my I-phone while in CA one last time.

If you are in CA, AZ or NM and want MRAP seats, let me know so I can drop them on my way out. I have a few still available from what I brought west but gotta let me know now so I can add them in the morning.

Al Harvey

CARNAC I was wanting to get a set of the 1" feet and pins and a set of the 3/4" feet and pins along with the tow bar. Thank you.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As of right now, this is who I have on the list to bring towbars (all will be required to be bought with pins and feet [1 inch feet are the default set if someone needs 3/4 inch feet, we need to know])

dangerfieldinc
Al Harvey
EMD567
Warthog
wheelspinner
PATracy
Davidhale
Gringeltaube

Now back to 8.....keeps this up....
I just noticed this thread. I just wanted to make sure we're still on the list?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Got you covered.
I need these picked up and paid for very quickly I may have to leave the rally very suddenly.
I should be in carnac corner. I will evict interlopers lol.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won't be there until later in the week. I guess leave them with Swiss.

motorman

hello Carnac,

i am not on your list (spoke up on the 6th of september)

need a towbar and feet for M1009

will pickup on friday cash and carry.

thanks
m

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks